Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Posted by the Flammers at 1:20 PM
Thursday, May 16, 2013
I'm thinking someone needs to be folding her blankets all on her own from now on....:D
Posted by the Flammers at 4:02 PM
Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Posted by the Flammers at 4:00 PM
Sunday, May 12, 2013
The girls like to take turns going to the Doctor. Usually they bring their dolls to me, but this day they were taking turns visiting the doctor themselves.
Posted by the Flammers at 3:58 PM
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Posted by the Flammers at 2:28 PM
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Posted by the Flammers at 2:53 PM
Saturday, May 4, 2013
I have been tired and just haven't felt well the past couple of months. Here are a few things I've learned as a result:
* Sleep is important
* We don't have to have extravagant meals every night. In fact the kids seem to prefer the simpler ones the most.
* If the floor doesn't get swept at night, it will happen in the morning.
* Those deeper cleaning tasks (the floorboards, behind the furniture, etc...) can wait another month.
* No one will notice except me (and maybe my mom, but she isn't here!)
* It's okay for Hannah to play on the iPad for a few minutes if it means I can take a shower or work on dinner, or maintain sanity!
* It is our memories and relationships with people that matter a lot more than what we get done.
* Hannah can make her own bed when she is motivated.
* James is very adept at making his own lunch if I didn't mange to get to it.
* He is also able/willing to help out around the house when I need it.
* I will never get done as much as I want.
* There will always be something that needs to be done and I will probably never fel like I have tackled everything I want.....and that is okay.
* Did I mention sleep is important?
Posted by the Flammers at 3:52 AM