Friday, September 25, 2009

Girls Weekend

My three sisters flew in for a girls weekend to do some redecorating in my mom's house. Since I am lacking in the decorating expertise and had Hannah attached to me most of the time I was mostly just there for moral support. My sisters, however did a great job. The re-did above the kitchen counters, the dinning area, re-finished some bedroom furniture, and helped jazz up a plain bathroom. I didn't take any before photos so you can't compare, but here is some of the finished work.


Here's the new red wall. It's not as boring as before. I really like the quote on the wall.


Here they redecorated everything above the cabinets. Ignore the clutter down below. This was taken before everything was cleaned and put away.


I don't have pictures of the bedroom and bathroom that were done. My battery died in the camera, but you get the idea. It was fun to get together with all the girls. I hope we can do it again.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Thanks for the picture of the kitchen.