Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweetness


My sister came down for the weekend and while she was here we made caramel apples. Okay, by we I really mean she. My duty was to stir the caramel and hand her apples. Tough work huh? This picture only shows them halfway done. They were dipped in caramel. Then once they were cooled they were dipped in chocolate and coated with either heath bits, skor bits, or drizzled white chocolate. Can you say yummy?! They were pretty tasty and beautiful too. Sorry I don't have a picture of the final product.
While she was here, Becky also helped me paint Hannah's room AND babysat Hannah while James and I went to dinner. Isn't she awesome?

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I have another one I need to give you. It's caramel with white chocolate and then brown sugar - it's REALLY good. It's a little more Christmasy.