Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Dilemma

Just in case you were wondering...it's FREEZING outside. Below freezing to be exact. This is a problem considering we like warmth. My solution is.....to stay inside. Brilliant, isn't it? I got home on Sunday and haven't stepped foot outside, not even to get the mail. So far it has worked pretty well for us. I've been working on Christmas projects and doing lots of baking to warm up the house. I'm just not sure how long we can keep it up. Eventually we'll need food...and to dispose of the diapers. Maybe I can convince James to do the dirty work! I'd love to show pictures of the projects I'm doing, but don't want to ruin the surprise. Maybe later.

1 comments:

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

I hear ya sista! Anne and I are in the exact same situation. I wish you lived closer so we could do our Christmas projects together. :)