Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Girls Weekend

I just got back from our 2nd annual girls weekend.  This year we took advantage of my parents time share (convenient how we get to use their things while they're a few thousand miles away) and spent 3 nights in Breckenridge, CO.  It was a beautiful town with lots to do.  We mostly spent time doing girlie crafts and chit chatting.  It was fun, but I have no pictures to show for it.  I didn't even take our camera.  My sister, the family photographer, has us squared away in that department, but no pictures to post yet.  Sorry.  My sisters wiped me out.  So much for me being the young one with energy.  Usually every night by midnight I had to go to bed, while they stayed up for several more hours.  I don't know how they did it.  I'm still recovering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got back and went right to work for 4 straight days and finally had my first night of sleep on Thursday...so I'm still recovering. You may be the youngest but you were the one taking care of a little one and pregnant! I can't believe how much you did make it through

Chelsea said...

Brittany!! You have been on my mind and luckily for me, your blog is still up! I can't believe you guys have moved to LA. I hope that school is going well for James. Hannah is growing like a weed and so beautiful. Also, congrats on baby #2!! I miss you Britt!