Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1st Haircut

Hannah had her first real haircut this week.  She was beginning to develop a mullet so I figured I should probably do something about it.  I had planned on waiting until James was home to help distract her, but the opportunity came and I took advantage of it.  Therefore, I didn't get any really decent pictures.  Here's an after shot and one of the hair on the floor.  I cut about 3 inches off.  Yikes!



Hannah did pretty well keeping still, however there was one mishap.  I went to adjust the computer (her distraction) and she got a hold of the scissors and cut her hair.  She added some more bangs on top.  Seriously, I only had my back turned for like 15 seconds and she climbed up, got her own scissors, and cut her hair.  Oh well, at least it kind of blends in with the rest of her bangs so it's not too noticeable.

3 comments:

Elise said...

So cute! She looks so grown up all the sudden in those pictures!

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

She looks so grown up, we miss her!

mn_cnking said...

The hair cut make her look older - paste it back on.