Monday, April 16, 2012

This particular morning Hannah had two choices:  get her hair done or make/dust her bed.  This is what she chose:


She actually likes to clean.  She loves anything involving wiping.  She likes spraying and wiping the mirrors, the tables, bookshelves, etc.....If I'm cleaning she almost always wants in on the action.  It's so funny to watch.  If there is a wet wipe nearby she'll pick it up and just start cleaning random objects.  If she spills something she's quick to run and grab something to clean it up.  Unfortunately she likes to intentionally spill things just for the clean-up factor....you can't win them all, right?

Anyway, this is so typical of her and it really cracks me up - I thought I should document it.  As a side note, she did get her hair done after the cleaning process.



2 comments:

Linds said...

I'm curious to see how long that lasts and whether Sofia picks it up :) All in all it sounds like not a bad quirk to have. Much better than loving to play in mud and hating to get your hair brushed, like I did at her age. If only it were contagious..I would definitely have to try to catch it from her.

Bryce and Lacey said...

wow......(insert sarcastic tone)....looks like you guys really know how to have fun at your house.....haha sounds like Hannah needs some aunt Lacey time to teach her what fun is all about!!