Friday, January 11, 2013

Big Mistake

Once upon a time, I posted some pictures of Hannah helping me make Christmas dresses.  Well, we finished them.  The only thing I can seem to think when I see them is....BIG MISTAKE!!  

They turned out okay.  I don't love them, but they're not totally awful.  That being said....it just isn't worth the time.  I want practice sewing, but Christmastime is just too busy, it was a royal pain trying to get them sewn.  I think Easter would be a better time, but I've already bought this years Easter dresses, so maybe next Easter?  We'll see if I'm up for it then.



Can I say...it is becoming more and more difficult to get the 2 of them in a picture together!

5 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I think they looks so pretty! But I'm sorry they were so much work.

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

They are very cute. Thank you for posting the pictures. The girls are so cute. We can't wait to hold them.

Bryce and Lacey said...

They turned out great! good job!

mn_cnking said...

The dresses look great - way to go

Matt and Emily said...

Wow- I'm impressed! those dresses are pretty!