Friday, August 23, 2013

Help

I am at that post pregnancy part where my tummy isn't getting any smaller on its own and I still have a couple of extra inches around the waist.  I can't fit into any of my pre-pregnancy clothes and that isn't going to change unless I do something about it.  Bummer!!  Too bad you can't eat for two without paying for it, huh?!
Anyway, I don't really want to diet because, well...who does?  But, I want to be more careful about what I'm eating and maybe actually fit into some clothes.  I came across a website that has an 8 week challenge. It's supposed to be a competition among a group of people, but I'm just going to do it on my own.  The problem is....I need someone that I can text/email every day to report on how I did eating/exercising for the day.  Is there anyone out there that can help me?!!!

2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

Pick me! I would LOVE to get an email from you every day!

Eva Kovacs said...

176I would help you, too. Although there is an 8-hour time difference between us now, you will be an hour ahead of me when you are in Turkey.
Eva