Monday, September 9, 2013

Blessing Day

A couple of weeks ago TJ was given a name and blessing at church.   We named him after his Grandpa (Thomas) and his Dad (James).  It was a neat blessing (really, can there be a bad one?) and I just hope that TJ ends up something like either of his grandpas or his father.  Here he is right before church.  He was pretty sleepy, but I knew we would never get any photos after church.
 
Notice...they match, and I didn't even pick out James' tie for him!!  Way to go hon!

Here he is trying to keep his eyes open.

Sleep finally won, but the girls couldn't resist getting in a picture with him.

My only regret of the day was that I didn't get a photo of him with his dad and both Grandpa's.  Other than that it was a great day!

1 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

He is so sweet! I love his outfit! And it looks like he is darker than your girls? Does he have brown hair?