Tuesday, March 4, 2014

She's 3

Sofia had a birthday a few weeks ago and she turned 3.  We celebrated the day with pancakes for breakfast per her request.  

We had the regular daily happenings including: dancing with Mini, some bowling, chilling with the little brother, building forts, and of course going 'swimming.'






That evening we opened presents.  She has such exciting facial expressions, it makes things fun.





  
Who knew opening up some socks, house shoes, and a homemade book from your big sister could be so fun?!!  I love the fact that she was so pleased with her gifts that cost a whopping 8 TL ($4).  We ended the evening with some homemade funfetti cake and some scary looking purple frosting.  She was happy!



I couldn't resist this photo of Hannah reading the book to Sofia that she made for her.

4 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

I already kept thinking Sofia was Hannah in pictures because she is looking so old, and in these pictures she's wearing an outfit I totally remember Hannah in! I was so confused! I love that you had such a special birthday for her without doing anything fancy; you are an inspiration!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sofia! Wish we could have been there for your special birthday. Three is a great age to be, you are growing up so fast. We will see you in just over a year for now. You will be 4 by then, WOW!
Gramps

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Happy Birthday sweet and spunky little girl! I can't believe she is 3. I love all your updates and I can't believe how big they are all getting. Can't wait to see you guys in 4 months. :)

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Sofia! I can't believe she is already three.