Sunday, June 15, 2014

Ephesus

When we found out we were coming to Turkey I made James promise me we would visit Istanbul, the Black Sea, and Ephesus.  I was beginning to doubt Ephesus was going to happen...but we made it!!

It's one of the 7 churches of Asia Paul lived in and wrote to in the Bible.  It was built in the 10th century BC and it's a wonder of the world.

I know it's a tourist trap, but I really wanted to go.  Something about walking where Paul lived, taught,etc.... it kind of cool.  So we forked out the entrance fee and actually went in (maybe we are getting less cheap?!)

Hannah with the Colosseum behind her.



Sofia posing as a statue.

Both girls fighting....they're getting pretty good at it.



This is how TJ spent most of his time.

We're getting better at Selfies.

Our most recent family photo.

We were all a little tired an ornery from the traveling so it wasn't the BEST experience we could have had, but it was still pretty neat and I'm glad we went.

2 comments:

mokusakusensei--woods teacher said...

Sure are a cute family.

ATL said...

You went to Ephesus without me?!?!