Friday, February 5, 2016

December and January Little Things

I think I'm officially the worst person ever at taking pictures.  We have a whopping 5 photos on my phone to show what we did for the entire month of December.  I'm hoping I got a few more on my 'real' camera, but here are the cell phone pics for December and January.

DECEMBER:

Seeing the lights in downtown Fayetteville!  It's not quite temple square, but it's still lots of fun.  We were all bundled up to keep warm in the 50 degree weather!



Christmas morning we drove to Houston to visit my brother and his family...The only time I pulled out my camera was when TJ and another cousin were jumping on the tramp.  Man oh man, do our kids like the tramp.


JANUARY

Grandma and Grandpa came for a quick visit.  With them came lots of surprises including hair chalk and accessories for the girls (compliments of an aunt that likes to spoil).  Hannah opted for pink. Sofia blue.




We finally made it up to Crystal Bridges Museum (my first official trip to Benntonville!!) and spent most of our time in the kids room.  They had fun.


James had orientation for 150ish international students.  We went to a social one night and visited the photo booth.  The picture wasn't too successful, but the girls sure thought the mustache was pretty funny.

James was working on a project (a gate for the business) and it was around 12 degrees outside....so this is what our kitchen looked like for the day.

Just some wrestling with the kids.  Not sure who's winning.  Sofia, maybe?

Sofia taking my fitbit and trying to get in a few extra steps for me.

We made a very quick trip to the Kansas City temple.  This is what it looked like as we were leaving that night to head back home.



Sofia just wanted to do something nice and so she helped me by cleaning a few dishes and the sink....the amount of suds may have added to the fun!

We spent a couple of hours at Lowes picking out a ton of wood.  After a while the kids started playing.  Hannah was serving us up some ice cream from her shop.

This is what $600 of wood looks like.  Not as much as you'd think, right?!  But, it should be enough to build our Queen bed with drawers underneath, TJ's twin bed with drawers, and a coffee table trunk with storage inside.  Here's hoping!!!


0 comments: