Sunday, June 12, 2016

May Little Things



We finished TJ’s bed.  James built it and I stained it.  I think the stain turned out okay, but the pillow not so much.


Here they are playing ‘car.’  Sofia saw this empty box at Aldi and wanted me to bring it home.  I love that they put on helmets.

Fishing at the park.  I wonder why they didn’t catch anything.

We went to watch Hannah do a fun run at her school.  We had to pass a little time.  TJ ate.  Sofia caught/tortured more ladybugs.




Sofia helped me make the chocolate ganache for James’ birthday cake.  She specifically helped lick the bowl.  It was remarkably clean when she was finished.

Here are my two helpers in the kitchen.  I think the measuring cups were airplanes.

We went to story time at Imagine.  I love TJ’s concentration on the craft afterwards.

Here’s TJ throwing a fit over who knows what…..he didn’t get oatmeal? Not enough raisins? Had to wear a bib?!

They could spend hours playing in the sand.


TJ had a rough day….this was him falling asleep for a nap on the living room floor at 10:30 am.
 

We had to kill some time at an awards assembly for Hannah’s last day of school.

She was very excited about her awards.

Our Memorial Day hike at the trail head and with James at a lookout.


 Some fun scooping the oats from one bucket to another.

Making some egg sandwiches for the freezer.  They kinda look gross in the photo, but they're actually good.

Taking a tour of the fire station with some friends.

We had a baby.

3 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on the baby! And also the bed, hike, and naps ;)

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Britt, You are amazing in every sense of the word. I love how you just threw in that you had a baby in May also. Thanks for posting, we sure miss all of you but we hope it will be soon when we can see you.

Meredith said...

Yea for your family!