Sunday, February 6, 2011

James Update


He is keeping VERY busy with life.  He's doing the energy efficiency job 4 days a week as well as being a TA for an undergrad class on campus.  School takes up 2 days a week as well as lots of evenings.  His church calling takes care of Sunday and lots of time in between.  So, he has his hands full.  He seems to be enjoying school.  It stresses him out and is definitely a challenge, but he seems to enjoy it (and that makes me very happy).  I know he's overwhelmed with everything and feels like he is stretched pretty thin at times, but he is doing a great job.  It's so much fun to watch him play with Hannah - I sometimes wonder which one is a bigger kid. 

2 comments:

Brian said...

This post makes me miss my cousin James. I am glad to hear that school is going well.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work. Remember to get us tickets to the USC/USU game.

Dad