Thursday, October 6, 2011

5k

James and I decided a little while back we wanted to run in a 5K race.  Ok, I decided I wanted to do it and James agreed to run with me.  :D  Anyway, we ran in one this past weekend.  Here are a few pictures PRE RACE:

Here are the girls pre-race.  They're pretty interested with the sights and people watching.


James is getting his warm up pushing the girls around the park.


Here are some of the POST RACE pictures.  I had them vertical, but they got switched and I'm too tired to mess with them and change them right now!  So, sorry!

Hannah found her favorite spot at the park!


All of the running seemed to get to Sofers.  Rough life!


Here I am showing the exhaustion!
:

So, really we're glad we did it.  It was fun, didn't require any training, and short enough the girls could handle the stroller.  We actually finished 1st in the stroller division - not too hard to do considering the other 2 strollers were walking.  :D

1 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

You forgot to mention the tremendous genes you got from your parents. We love looking at these pictures. They sure make us homesick....