Monday, October 31, 2011

Hallelujiah!!

Sofia is a very happy and pretty easy-going baby - and we love it.  We've just been having a hard time getting her to sleep well at night.  She's very consistent during the day with 2 naps totaling 1.5 - 2 hours each day.  As of late, her routine at night has been waking up about 4 times - twice for feedings and twice more we've been trying to let her cry it out.  We recently bought formula to try to fill up her tank right before bed in hopes she'd sleep longer.  The only problem was...she wouldn't touch the stuff.  Not in the bottle or sippy cup, hot or cold.  She wasn't having anything to do with it.  But, I can't really blame her - the stuff reeks!!  Anyway, we have been able to mix it with her baby cereal, but that's about it.  It helped a little, but no drastic changes.  However, last night she only woke up twice.  The first time we let her cry it out, the second time I fed her...and she didn't wake up for the day until 6:30 am.  Can I just say it was....wonderful!!

1 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

bless your freaking soul I don't know how you do it!! With Hallie we woke up one time a night for one feeding then she'd go right back to sleep....and that lasted for 6 weeks and then she has slept through the night since.....please Lord send me another child like that!! I promise I'm not avoiding you....life's been crazy I'll call ya soon!! like tomorrow :)