Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Favorite New Trick

I found something this week that is changing my life.  Shredding chicken in the mixer!



It must be a sad life to be excited over something so lame, but I really am so excited.  I had no idea you could do this.....I usually cook my in small amounts and shred it by hand, but now I can cook it in bulk, shred it in 20 seconds in the mixer, and freeze it all.....I now have 6-7 meals worth of chicken already cooked in the freezer....and it only took a few minutes.   Yay 

2 comments:

Alexis said...

It's the simple things that make us so darn happy sometimes! I learned this trick recently as well (maybe from pinterest?) and it is great. Although I once let my mixer go too long and it was ground chicken. Not nearly as good! :)

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Who knew, now all I need is my bosch!