Wednesday, April 29, 2015

30 Years YOUNG!!

A couple of weeks ago I had a birthday.  The big 3-0.  Scary!

It was a quiet day.  The highlights of the day included:

* sunny weather - we spent the afternoon at the park
* no cleaning - Monday's usually the laundry day but I refused to do it!
* cheesecake that I didn't have to make

Here are the kiddos anxiously waiting to eat dessert.


James printed out my birthday card.  I had to decipher the bottom half telling me what my gift was.....it took me a few minutes to be able to read it.

Let's just ignore the fact that I'm not looking....and that my glasses are totally crooked (kids+glasses=major problems)...and focus on the fact that I got to eat a treat I liked and didn't have to make!!!! Wahoo!

How did I get so old?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a really great day.
Dad