Monday, April 6, 2015

General Conference

I love General Conference.  As a kid I dreaded it.  We always went to the church to watch and I remember 'sneaking' in books to read to keep myself entertained.

Our kids did pretty well.  Let's be honest, 8 hours is a LONG time for 5,4, and 1 year olds.  We had enough activities to keep them entertained and James and I were able to catch most of it (you know...as best as you can with little ones).

But, can I just say.....a temple in Bangkok? YAY!!!!  We knew it would come some day, and we are excited.  I have no idea how many years before it will actually be finished...but I've already told James that I'm saving to try and be able to be there when they dedicate it.


The girls knew a few of the apostles right away.  But, the rest were a lot trickier for them to find. They decided most of them are bald and have glasses!  :D



I'm amazed at what they can pick up on without seeming to pay any attention.  Saturday afternoon Hannah's comment was, "They sure said marriage and family a LOT!" Hah!!

0 comments: