Sunday, May 10, 2015

10 Years

Time is a funny thing.  I can't even remember what it was like being single, yet I have a hard time believing we've really been married that long.  Does that make sense?



We've had a lot of crazy adventures over the past 10 years:

* 2 years in Thailand for Peace Corps
* LA for the a Doctorate
* Turkey with 3 kids
* 3 kids (that's an adventure all on its own)
* Arkansas for a 'real' job
* More pit stops in Utah than I can count

We may not have a lot of stuff to show for our time together, but we've had some amazing experiences.  We've learned a lot.  Laughed most of the time.  Cried occasionally (ok, maybe just me - but I am a girl!  We're entitled once in a while, right?!). Given the silent treatment from time to time.  

It hasn't been an easy journey, but it's been so good to do it together. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather share the adventure with.  Here's to the next 10 years...

0 comments: