Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We've been busy...

....here's what we've been up to this past week:



At the end of the 1st day I didn't think either of us were going to make it..it was BAD.
...By the end of day 2 things were still pretty bad...
.....but she's now gone several days without an accident.  She's woken up from naps and most every night dry.  Church on Sunday was the first major outing and we survived.  I put her in a pull-up because I didn't want any issues in the nursery, but she was fine.  She went to the bathroom a couple of times during church without a problem....

....I don't dare say she's potty trained yet, but pretty darn close.  Hurray! No more diapers for her....Sofia on the other hand still does her fair share.  :D

1 comments:

Ilene Thatcher said...

Yay! And congrats! I hope it continues to go well.