Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nothing Much

This past week has been a hectic week with Dr's appointments, Valentine's Day, more doctor's appointments, feeding missionaries, helping with a bridal shower (don't worry - not my own!)....etc...  It's been busy so there's absolutely nothing I've taken a picture of except this:


A while back we got a dslr camera and we've loved it, but I'm still shooting in auto mode and have had unsuccessful attempts when I try to use the manual mode.  Anyway, a friend recommended a book to help me learn (thank you soo much!) and I checked it out of the library.  I'm only a third of the way through it...but I am reading it and trying to practice with the camera.  Anyway, I've been trying to read during nap time, so the flowers on our balcony have been the victim of my photos. 


1 comments:

Jelly said...

That's awesome that you're learning how to use the camera! What's the name of the book you're reading?