Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Our Little Climber

She has officially entered into the climbing phase - pretty much overnight.  I can't believe she's already reached this stage.  We were headed up to Hannah's bed the other day and Sofia didn't want to miss out.  She climbed right up to the top.  She was trying hard to make it past the last step onto the bed when I decided to intervene.  


Another one of her favorite past times is the swivel office chair.  Ok, I can't blame her, because I think it's fun to spin on.   But she loves to climb up and stand on it.  Here she is looking so proud of herself and having so much fun....


 ...then Hannah decides to join the fun.  I don't think Sofia likes it quite so much, but usually has fun for at least a minute or so before she gets a little too squished.

4 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

Sofia isn't any different than any other child. She wants to be part of the action. It is hard to believe how big she is because she looks like Hannah when we left and we can't wait to see her. We hope that isn't too long!

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Happy Birthday to the little climber, I sure am glad that she is part of my life. Love, Grandma

mn_cnking said...

Happy Birthday to a cute little girl - she is growing up fast. Love Cathy

mn_cnking said...

James & Brit I don't know how else to get a message to you. I need from you a family group sheet ASAP. It is for a new family book that is being done. Thank you