Friday, March 13, 2009

It's a Girl!

This past week I had an ultrasound it looks like we're going to be having a baby girl near the end of July. James claims he's nervous about having a girl, but we're both really excited. We're just happy to know that she's healthy and everything seems to be going well. We are going to name her Hannah after a distant relative in Germany that we absolutely love. We haven't come up with a middle name, so we're taking any suggestions. I voted for Banana, but was overruled. :D I've had a few requests for pregnancy pictures. I'm not so sure how I feel about taking a picture of me and my ever expanding waistline. That doesn't sound like much fun, but we'll see.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats you guys! We know nothing about having little girls, but know that she will be well love by you guys and your family!

Linds said...

Congratulations! I won't even suggest mahatma for a middle name, though it has a nice ring to it:)

Chris and Lara said...

A girl! That's so exciting!

Leanne said...

Brittany! I found you linked on Ilene's blog. Congrats on the baby girl! You look great and I'm glad to hear everything is well. Do you have facebook? Congrats again! Leanne (Donovan) Davis

Elise said...

Woohoo! Girls are a blast! Can't wait to see how beautiful she is!

Ilene and Zac Thatcher said...

Like everyone else said...Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't believe we all have girls! :) You'll love it. Zac and I were nervous to have a girl too, but oh man, we wouldn't trade her for the world. Awesome job on the name! We love it! And yes, I still want to see a prego picture. I loved having a big pregnant belly and I think they're adorable. I'm sure you look so cute. Sorry this is long, is your email addy still the same so we can work out when to get together?

Caitlin said...

brittany! this is caitlin call! how are you?? i found your blog through ilene's and thought i'd say hi! you're having a girl? congratulations! i got married in 2006 and we have a little girl, makenna. she's almost 10 months and we love her! our blog is private so if you want to read it, send me an email to cheer004@yahoo.com

tumboldinudom said...

bupay and nong pim (tour's) will have friend. she will be pritty and lovely like u"