Monday, July 6, 2009

James' Latest Project

A few days ago my mom mentioned she wanted to get a picnic table but couldn't find the one she was looking for. James had some free time and ended up taking on the project of building the table. It actually is a pretty nifty table. It's two benches that come together and make a table. So, you can have two benches or one table. Here's how it turned out:

The two benches

The table once the benches have been put together
My mom liked it so much she had him make a second table. It went a lot faster and in a matter of hours he produced a second one. My mom is thrilled and I am once again greatly impressed by my studly husbands abilities, I just wonder when he will stop volunteering for more projects. :D

3 comments:

Elise said...

way to go James! I'm very impressed! That is a great design. We just got your cute little baby picture in the mail today! I love it! Thanks!

Natalie said...

It looks good.

Linds said...

I'm amazed that James still has the energy to complete such a project with a three week old baby. Hannah must be pretty mellow. Then again, her parents are both easy-going people so it wouldn't surprise me too much: )
PS The picture you sent of her is super cute.