Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Shopping Spree

I did some shopping today. Actually, it was more of a stock-up day. I got some groceries, but mostly I stocked up on bathroom supplies. I hate getting things like soap, deodorant, etc... because it's so stinking expensive. I've gotten several good coupons in the mail and in the newspaper lately and today I cashed in. Here's a picture of everything I purchased:



What the total cost was origionally: $206.93
My cost after coupons: $135.82


It's still expensive, but I feel pretty good about saving $70. Now, we're good to go for a while.

4 comments:

Elise said...

Brittany, you are one heck of a shopper! I can't believe that you saved $70. Awesome! I bet that felt good. :)

Jelly said...

Ooh! Any tips of where I need to go when I go shopping? That's awesome you saved so much!
Shelly

Carrie said...

Do you use Pinching Your Pennies or Grocery Smarts websites? I've saved a ton couponing using those sites! Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed. You need to teach me how to shop so well.