Monday, August 16, 2010

14 Months

I can't believe she's already 14 months old.  That's crazy to me.  Here's what she's been up to:

* she is now a screamer - when she's happy, angry, or frustrated she is very vocal about it.
* she walks all over the place and is learning to run from us.
* she loves to transport things, particularly from under the bathroom sink to the bathtub.





She recently discovered the toilet and we've had a hard time keeping her out of it.  I usually just try to keep the bathroom door shut, but when I'm in the bathroom getting ready she's usually in there.  I looked into a toilet lock, but those things are like $10, so we now have James' toolbox on top so she can't open the lid.  I'm hoping that cures her.

1 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

She's adorable! I miss you guys! How dare you keep her out of the toilet, it's so fun!! haha!