Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hannah's New Dress

Here Hannah is sporting her new outfit I just finished making.  I got the pattern from here.   It was pretty simple and I think it turned out okay. I made myself a matching skirt with the elastic thread so that it will grow with my expanding waistband.  Anyway, it was kind of a fun project.




I liked the dress, but I'm not to sure how I feel about the headband.  It's a little much for me.  But, isn't that a great cheeser!


After I made the dress I realized I was going to need to make those bloomer things to go underneath.  I didn't have a pattern so I just took a pair from another dress and tried to copy it.  Here she is trying them on:

and being super baby


I just liked this picture.

5 comments:

jaci said...

britt, she is just growing up!!!! i cannot believe it. i love the dress and i adore the headband - i don't think it's too much at all!

you are such a crafty gal. thanks for inspiring me!

Rhonda said...

She is so adorable! You are so talented! I LOVE the dress. I have been looking for an easy pattern like this...I want to make matching dresses for the girls. But I wasn't sure how to find the tutorial from the link you gave. it just took me to the Make it and Love it main page...do you know how to find the specific tutorial? That would be a huge help!

Anonymous said...

james sent your super baby here

Krista said...

Hey friend! We had presidency meeting tonight and Pat told me you were expecting. I immediately had to find your blog so I could check in on you and stay in touch! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and your cute family. We miss you so much! Things aren't the same without you.

Krista said...

Oh- and if you want to view my blog, email me and I'll send you an invite! kklrobinson at gmail