Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Girls

I have a long list of things I should post about, but I have an even longer list of reasons why I haven't gotten around to it.  Sometime soon I will, but for now here are some pictures of the girls:


 
This is 'the look' Hannah gets in her eyes when she's about to harm/damage something.  Poor Sofia doesn't realize what's coming in this picture:

Hannah has kindly helped Sofia onto her stomach for some tummy time here:

 and this is the end result of tummy time:



I think they're pretty cute!

3 comments:

Linds said...

I think they are pretty cute too. And I love "the look." Bet it won't take Sofia too much longer to start to recognize it : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Keep the pictures coming. We miss you.

Dad

Lauren Posey said...

Hannah loves Sofia so much, she'll literally squeeze it out of her! They're too cute!