Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas in June

Can I just say, having older siblings who are done having children is the BEST way to go.  They've given us so many baby things and clothes, it's amazing.  So much for the first child getting all new stuff, right?  Anyway, several weeks ago my sister sent a box of clothing for Hannah. It was even better than Christmas.  Hannah had so much fun going through all of the clothes and trying lots of things on.  I had my hands full trying to organize clothes and keep my piles intact, so I didn't get any other pictures, but this one gives you the idea of what that entire evening was like:


as you can see by the floor, Hannah made sure I didn't do a very good job keeping the clothes organized.


Once the clothes were all finally organized and put away (a few days later) she still had a blast playing in the box:

Isn't life all about the simple pleasures?  :D

1 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

Makes us wonder why we spend so much money and time trying to buy educational toys!