Tuesday, August 23, 2011

6 Months

Maybe it should really read 6 1/2 months since I'm a little behind.

At 6 months she:
* loves food (she's definitely one of ours).  I mean really loves food.  She eyes us spitefully as we put food into our mouths and tries her best to get it into her mouth...but she seems pretty happy with her baby food so far.
* smiles most of the time (except the past couple of days - my excuse is teething)
* loves it when her big sister plays peek a boo with her - or anything for that matter
* still wakes up a few times a night to feed - like I said, she likes her food!

Here she is in her usual, hunched over form:


and this is a face we see quite often:

We love our happy baby!

I don't remember her exact measurements, but she was 50% for weight and height.

1 comments:

Jelly said...

What a cutie! Can't wait to see her again!