Sunday, April 29, 2012

BLAHS

I've had a good case of the blah's lately.  I thought those only came in the winter time when you were stuck inside because of yucky weather outside......  Apparently it's possible to get them even when you can play in the beautiful sunshiny weather of Southern California......Bummer!

Everything is going great.  James is enjoying school and his teaching positions.  The girls are both healthy and growing, I love the weather.  But for some reason this past month has been long.  I don't really know why. It seems like I've been running around without accomplishing anything lately. Perhaps it has something to do with the almost 3 year old that has been copping a major attitude as of late.  I'm pretty sure she has just realized she skipped the terrible 2s and is trying to get her fill in before turning 3?!  Or maybe it has more to do with Sofia's 4 molars coming in at the same time, and lots of wakeful nights, and consistently being up by 5:30 every morning?  Really?  Can't she just sleep in until 6?  Is that asking too much?!!  :D  Or, possibly it is related to the major life decisions that have been thrown at us?  Deciding between staying in LA or packing up what we can fit in our suitcases and heading over to Thailand?  

I suppose those might be some of the reasons I've had a case of the Blah's.  Or maybe, it's just life.  That's the way it goes, I suppose.  Things really are going pretty well and we are definitely very blessed, so I'm going to stop complaining now.  This is my excuse for not posting pictures or anything more exciting.

** Regarding the major life decisions - we will be staying here in LA at least through December.  After that, we're not 100% sure.**

4 comments:

Alexis said...

We all get the blah's now and then - totally understand that! That is crazy you may be going back to Thailand? Your little girlies are adorable. And I think 3 year olds are WAY harder than 2 year olds! 2 year olds are still kind of babies, but 3 year olds know what they want and the best way to go about getting it (or at least trying!) Good luck!

Bryce and Lacey said...

I have a serious case of the blah's myself today....Bryce told me he wouldn't be home until 8 and tears just started streaming down my face....when he asked why that's a big deal....I just responded with I don't know.....and I really don't know I just have the blah's I guess!

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Sounds to me like you need a trip to Hungary!

Amie Earl said...

sleep deprevation will do it everytime and molars are a pain to deal with not looking forward to that again so do something fun or crafty or find someway to help someone else and three is alot harder than 2 and 5 years old is my favorite age so you are half way there !!