Sunday, July 1, 2012

She's 3

Hannah just turned 3 (meaning it was really 2 weeks ago, but I'm finally documenting it).  It was a Saturday and James took the entire day off from school.  Hooray!  It was a fun day.

Per her request, we had pancakes for breakfast.


We gave her a few options for the day (going to the beach, etc...) and she chose to ride a bus.  She REALLY wanted to ride a bus.  So, we went to campus and rode the DASH downtown.  We had planned on getting off and going to the library downtown, but she was having so much fun she wanted to stay on.  So, we did the bus loop downtown and got off right where we got on at.  Pretty simple.  Unfortunately I didn't take the camera.  I did manage to get a picture with my phone, but it's definitely not the best.


That afternoon we went to the park and the girls played so hard they fell asleep on the ride home:


After dinner we had cake and opened presents.
  She's not excited at all!!  She was bouncing up and down waiting to open the gifts.

Here are her 3 strategically placed candles on the cake!

3 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

You are such a good mama. I bet she thought it was the best birthday in the world!

jaci said...

Sounds like a 3 year holds dream come true! I love reading your blog, Britt! P.s. that cake looks awesome!!!

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Such cute pictures, I didn't know she loved the bus so much. What cute memory pictures. I love the cake.