Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Car Trip

When I clean I take the high chair and booster seats off of our kitchen chairs so I can clean them and dust the chairs.  Here's what Hannah and Sofia did with them:


 They went on a car trip.  I'm not entirely sure who was driving, but they seemed to have fun.


They played with them for at least 20 minutes.  It was a heaven send.  We had just gotten home from the beach and Sofia slept in the car for a few minutes, so she didn't want to take a nap.  My entire cleaning time disappeared, but they played together long enough to let me get at least a little cleaning done......and they had lots of fun.

2 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

It was fun to skype and see them playing yesterday. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

It was great to see all of you, even if for just a few minutes. Thanks for making the trip to the Airport to pick ume up.

The kids look just like the pictures, only it is more fun in person.

Hope to see you soon.

Gramps H.