Sunday, March 10, 2013

2 Year Update

Her birthday was a month ago, but I never really updated much about her.

She is very independent.  Our most frequent conversation goes like this:
  Sofia:  I do it myself
 ......10 seconds of her working on something by herself....
  Sofia:  HELP!!!!

She is an early riser (5:00 -5:30ish) but is such a happy girl, especially that early in the morning.  My favorite time of the day with her is after she gets out of bed she comes and sits on my lap to help me do some reading.

She sings to herself all the time.  It's so fun to listen to.

She makes the FUNNIEST facial expressions.  I haven't captured most of them on camera, but they are so funny to see.





She finally has enough hair to attempt a pony tail.  Barely.

She is a fun, happy girl most of the time, but the past week or two she has become much more difficult - pushing, whining, hitting, intentionally doing the opposite of what you ask, etc....I think part of it is the age, but I'm nervous about her strong will.....I think we are in for a long ride.  Good thing I'm already pregnant or #3 just might not have happened otherwise!!

1 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

It must be the "terrible two stage". Good luck to the parents.