Friday, March 28, 2014

This Little Guy

He is now almost 9 months and has been very busy.  

- He got 2 teeth a few weeks ago and is working on 2 more coming through.  I don't particularly care for being bitten, but at least it explains the extra fussiness.

- He started crawling over a month ago (much to my chagrin) and quickly mastered the task.  I love to see him grow and develop, but it is just such a dirty phase - and the bathroom and kitchen floor disturb me now matter how much they are cleaned. 

- He had his first haircut a few weeks ago.  Maybe it was only a little bit of hair hanging over the ears, but it's definitely more than either of our girls had at this age.  Why is it that guys seem to get the features girls want?

- He has gone down to only waking up twice a night, but sleeps awfully whenever we go anywhere.  That should teach us never to go anywhere, but hasn't yet.





His favorite activity is unloading the shoe rack.  When Hannah was a baby and would do things like this it drove me crazy....now I'm just glad he's entertained for a few minutes!


He generally gets pretty bundled up for the park.  He is pretty good at supervising, but has recently graduated to swinging.  With 2 big sisters, he gets pushed a little higher than I'm comfortable with, but he seems to enjoy it.  A thrill seeker, maybe?



Whenever I pull out the camera, he comes crawling to me before I can get a decent picture of him. 

4 comments:

Jelly said...

What a good looking kid! He is starting to look so much like his sisters- is his hair getting lighter? Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

What a great little family. Growing so fast. He will be half grown before we get to see him again. May the sleep Gods be with you!
Gramps.

Kyle, Cassie and Kids said...

Oh look at that handsome boy! He is so big! I love his hair and I agree with Shelly he's going to be a blondie just like his sisters.

Bryce and Lacey said...

Such a handsome boy! His pictures remind me so much of Hannah just a bit darker!