Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Reality Check

We have been partying for quite some time.  James parents came to visit. We spent

* 10 days at our place in Eastern Turkey
* 3 days together in Istanbul
* 2 days in Izmir on the beach

We got home this morning.  After 2 weeks of playing we're back to reality. This means:

* No more treats whenever we want.
* I actually have to cook - on a daily basis - like 3 meals a day on a daily basis.  Bummer!
* We need to incorporate some veggies back into our diet - I think I remember what those are.
* I actually have to clean.
* There are many piles of laundry awaiting us. And then some.  And then a few more.
* I actually have to think about the cost of something before buying it.
* We have to discipline a little more.

The joys of returning from vacation!!

1 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Strange, that is exactly like my list. We sure had a great time and we miss everyone already.