Saturday, May 30, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things in Arkansas

Aldi - 
Every time I walk into the store it takes me back to Germany.  I smile every time I put a quarter in to get my cart (which I find very humorous because it always made me so flustered whenever I had to scrounge around for a Euro in Germany).  I love the randomness of the non food items, the normal sized shopping carts with 2 spots for kids to sit, the occasional German food, and the incredibly low prices.  It's like getting a little slice of Germany whenever we go.



Bike Trails -
They are amazing here.  Amazing.  I love how they link up and go through parks.  Love it. 

Curls-
The humidity has several negative side effects, but I LOVE the curl it puts in the girls' hair.  My hair, on the other hand, is more of a frizzy mess....but it gives me an excuse not to do it.  And the girls look so darn cute.  And it covers up the bad haircuts I've given them - double bonus.



People-
They are so stinking friendly.  I love it.  The people have high moral values, in general, and are so kid friendly.




0 comments: