Friday, April 3, 2009

Snowshoeing

Instead of complaining about the snow we actually went out and enjoyed it. James had a day off from work and we decided to go snowshoeing. We literally haven't done this in years, but it was lots of fun. We went up Logan Canyon to the Summit. Here is a picture of me on one of my many pit stops before going to the top.



Once we reached the 'top' there is a great view. You look out and can see Bear Lake. It's especially beautiful when the sun is shinning. This day was kind of overcast, but it's still a pretty good view.



We also found lots of snow drifts. James was really excited, because it's lots of fun to run and jump off of them. I settled for being the cameraman, but it was fun to watch him. I must confess, I'm not a very good camera man because I had a hard time snapping the picture as he was in midair, but this gives you an idea.



I'm still looking forward to spring weather with lots of sunshine, but it was fun to get out and enjoy the snow!

0 comments: