Sunday, May 10, 2009

4 Years and 2 Happy Smiles


This week we celebrated our 4 year anniversary. Crazy!! In celebration, we decided to reward ourselves with something we've wanted for a long time....electric toothbrushes. Romantic, isn't it?! Actually, we have both wanted one for a while but have had a hard time rationalizing it. So, we figured that would be our anniversary gift. We thought we would have to buy two separate ones, but ended up finding a package with one stand and two separate brushes. Yay. This means we can both brush at the same time. Anyway, here's a picture of the first use. It took a little getting used to. James thinks it tickles and I have a major problem spraying everything within a two foot radius. But, a few days into it we're getting better and we have happy, tingly teeth!

5 comments:

Linds said...

I like you guys! And congratulations on 4 years.

Natalie said...

We bought some a while ago (a recommendation from our dentist-they should more than pay for themselves with less dentist bills in the future) and we both really had to get used to them. We had to build up to doing it for the whole 2 minutes. Britt it must be something in the family genes, because I can't brush my teeth without having toothpaste drip down my chin and the toothbrush.

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Woo Hoo! I love my electric toothbrush. I tend to look like Santa by the time I am through, but hey, it's worth it!

Brit, we need prego pics!

Hermana McKenna Pitts said...

You guys are WAY too wild! Your New Year's Eve parties must be out of control! :)

J.M. and Tresha said...

My dad would be proud. Good job. Hope you don't mind me sneaking a peek at your blog. Chris & Jenny told us you had one. It's fun to see what's going on in your lives! I can't believe it's been 4 years! We hit 8 this month.

Tresha Thunell