Wednesday, June 2, 2010

All Done

BEFORE


AFTER

This is the $35 desk I got at DI. The before photo makes it look a little nicer than it actually was. But, with a couple of coats of paint I think it turned out nicely. You can't really complain about a new desk for $35.


AFTER


Silly me - I forgot to take a before picture. This is a dresser James had when we got married. It had been made but never finished. So, I painted it and I think it looks much better...

The only thing missing is a headboard for our bed. The sad thing is we won't have room to move it so it's not going to happen. However, I've got lots of paint left, so when we do have room I'll be expecting James to make one. :D

2 comments:

Tom and Shauna said...

Very nice job. But I do not see Hannah's prints anywhere!

Dad

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks so great Brit, you did an awesome job.