Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Grandma and Grandpa


My parents returned from their mission in Kyiv, Ukraine in March.  Hannah hadn't seen them since she was 11 months old and Sofia had never met them. They came to visit us last month and I'm finally just getting around to posting some pictures.  I was awful at remembering the camera, so we don't have to many pictures.  But, here are some we do have:

Warming up to Grandpa right after their arrival:  
  
They brought books and European chocolate.  The books won her over instantly.  The chocolate...well, I think she got one little piece (only because Grandma and Grandpa were around.  Then, I horded the rest, sharing minimally with James!

LA nightlife:
These are 2 of the cop cars that showed up after an 8 car crash in front of our apartment building. My parents' car was hit.  Luckily it was the least damaged and just a rental.  But, James and my Dad still spent about 2 hours outside from about 12 - 2 AM!  Welcome to L.A.!!


Hollywood Sign:





 Luckily we have Grandma around for the dirty work!

Saying Goodbye:
We did do other things, but thanks to my forgetfulness there are no pictures!!  It was good to see them!