Thursday, May 24, 2012

Helping Hands

This is what a typical Sunday evening looks like in our home.  After naps and a walk we often make some granola for the upcoming week.  Baking in the kitchen has become more difficult now that there are 4 helping hands instead of 2, but I think we're figuring it out.

Hannah has her designated spot on the counter so she can help me measure and pour the ingredients in.  Sofia has her spot on the step ladder strategically placed so she is just out of reach of the bowl.  Her reach is extending and we have had several messes on the floor as a result...but if I'm careful that doesn't happen.

Sofia enjoying her roll from dinner.  And yes...that is the ugliest green jacket ever, but it's really comfy so I'm always wearing it.

This is how she feels about food.  I wonder where she got that from?

0 comments: