Saturday, August 4, 2012

We Are Alive

It's been a while...we've been somewhat busy.

We moved, and just as we were all settled and getting back to normal life, my Grandma passed away.  So, there was an unexpected trip for me and the girls to Utah.  We spent a week in Utah for the funeral as well as lots of playing with family.  It was a good trip, but we've now been home over a week and I barely feel like I'm beginning to recover!  All those late nights and early mornings caught up to me BUT I think I'm finally getting back to normal.  So, hopefully we will actually post something soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great having the grandkids here (and Brittany too) for a few days. They are full of energy, like to climb on everything and anything, and love to play in the water. They need to start swimming lessons soon since they love the water so much, including the irrigation canal nearby our house. We were sad to see them go and look forard to a return visit.

Grampa H.

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Thanks for the post Britt, you are the best, I really don't know how you do all and with such organization. The pictures of the girls cleaning are the best!