Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sew Much Fun

I decided to make Christmas dresses for the girls this year.  I'm not sure I should admit that to anyone before they're finished...just in case they don't turn out, but too late now.  If I never post a picture with the girls wearing them...don't ask about it!)  Sewing only happens during nap time and since Hannah doesn't nap, she has become my designated helper.

Here we are pinning the lining for Sofia's dress:


Here she is very intently pinning away...I think this might be the most pins I've ever used at once.

Can I just say I'm not a fan of any slippery materials....so much harder, but we did successfully cut out Sofia's lining.  Wish us luck for the rest of it!

3 comments:

mn_cnking said...

They will turn out great - but good luck.

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

She knows how to cook and now she is learning to sew. I am impressed, it looks like she has the pinning down pat.

Natalie said...

I'm impressed you have the patience to let Hannah help.