Monday, February 18, 2013

2 Years

Sofia recently had her birthday and I can't believe she's already 2 years old.  It's CRAZY!!

On her birthday we celebrated with pancakes for breakfast.


Then, on to the opening of presents.  


 She looked pretty happy with graham crackers, but I think she was pretty excited about a new outfit for church, too!

And, of course a book.  To replace the previous Go, Dog, Go book she has destroyed.


She has quite an independent streak and likes to do things herself.  Here she is dressing herself.  I hope this tube top isn't an indicator of things to come!!
 But I am pretty impressed she got the skirt on all by herself considering it had shorts inside of it.


To end the day we celebrated with friends by having cake and ice cream at the institute.

2 comments:

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

I can't believe she is two either. I remember now what I was doing two years ago. She is such a cute girl. Hopefully she will get her present soon.

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

Brittany,
You are such a great mother. Your children will always remember and cherish these little things you do. We are so very glad you have graced our lives in so many ways. Thanks for being so good to James.