Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Girls and Power Tools?

When I was pregnant with Hannah and we found out we were having a girl, James was a little disappointed.  I know he was thinking "What are you supposed to do with girls?"


He loves to build and create things and I'm sure he could picture himself with a son alongside helping him.....but a girl? 

Hah!  This makes me laugh, because now he couldn't imagine doing it without 2 girls helping.  Here's the latest project:




And who says power tools are meant for boys?  Look at the grin on Sofia's face!!

As a side note...the project was raising up our table in the kitchen.  We have zero counter space in the kitchen so we bought one of those plastic folding tables to give us a little space (you know, so we could at least use our microwave and have a foot or 2 to work on).  The table works great, but it's only 3' tall and my back always aches from bending over when we make dinner.  So, we (James and the girls) fixed that problem.

2 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

The picture of Sofia is the funniest picture I've seen! I love it!

Steve & Shauna Flammer said...

We might have to get them some pink hammers for their birthdays.