Monday, June 24, 2013

Hannah's 4!!

I can't believe she has been with us for 4 years.  Crazy.  I can't really remember life without her either.  On Fathers' Day Hannah celebrated her 4th Bday.  She was pretty excited.  As you can see, pink is definitely still her favorite color. 


 
Grandma has a teddy bear cake mold and that's what she requested for her big day.  However, the cake kind of overflowed in the oven and fell apart while I was taking it out.  So, I froze it and turned it into an ice cream cake.  It took a little persuading, but she ended up being quite pleased with it.

She had a pretty good day and was pleased with her presents: a book, new church shoes, and a pair of prescription sunglasses.

1 comments:

Afton LeSueur said...

And now she can be in a booster seat in the car! haha, every time I asked Hannah about her birthday, she would say, "I'll be 4 in June and be in a booster seat!"