Sunday, June 9, 2013

Memorial Day Hike

 A few years ago we started doing a hike on Memorial Day and have continued the tradition the past few years.  We knew it would have to be a relatively easy hike with my large belly and James pushing the girls in the double stroller.

We thought we had found the right trail for us and got started on the 'hike.'  Shortly into it, it became evident that the trail was not finished and wasn't meant to be used.  I was looking to get some exercise so James stayed with the girls while I went a little further along the trail to the dead end.  Needless to say it was a lame hike, but at least we kept the tradition alive.  Here are some pictures James took while I was gone:






While in LA we were always wishing we had the 'outdoorsy' trails and opportunities from home.  On our way down from this 'hike' we found ourselves wishing we had access to the paved trail of the Hollywood Sign.  How's that for irony?

2 comments:

Meredith said...

love the update, sorry the hike was lame. Jonathan loves the pictures, he still misses his friends.

Afton LeSueur said...

No pictures of you?? I want to see your large belly! (mostly because I don't believe it. I bet you are still tiny!)